Before You Book
Welcome to Ebb & Flow and thank you so much for choosing us. There are just a couple of things to be aware of before you book your appointment.
- You may call us to schedule your appointment or you can schedule online. To schedule online you must do so at least 12 hours in advance through the booking dialogue below. Same day appointments are often available but must be made over the phone.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours from the time of service are subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Application of said fee is at the sole discretion of Ebb & Flow and can not be applied toward any future service. Please be sure the appointment you have selected will work with your schedule. If you need to cancel your appointment you MUST call us to do so. Appointments can not be cancelled online.
- If you are suffering from any communicable diseases, a recent injury (within 48 hours, actively bleeding, badly bruised, etc), or have any other special considerations, please call us to discuss whether or not massage is a good idea for you at this time.
- In order to book a couples massage you will need to book two separate massages for the same time. You will not need to enter any further personal information to book the second massage. Simply enter the name of the second person and if you would like to be in the same room or separate rooms in the appointment notes section of the booking dialogue.
- We are so happy you are coming to see us! If this is your first time please have a look at our “Before Your Massage” page. Here you will find a short list on what to do before you arrive for your service as well as some helpful suggestions to make your experience with us more pleasant.