Hello! We are so happy you’re coming to see us to get a massage! Here are a few things to do and be aware of before your service.
- Please be on time. This seems obvious, we know but, we do our best to be ready for you when you arrive and to provide you with your full hands on service time. If you are late it will affect our ability to do the same for the next person. Be aware that if your too late (more than 10 minutes) we may need to cut your service time short or reschedule your appointment entirely.
- Please be clean. It is best to shower just before if you can. If that is not possible then we ask that you at least shower the morning of your appointment before starting your day. This is for the safety and protection of our therapists as well as our other clients. If you have poor hygiene at your time of service your therapist may elect to cancel or reschedule your appointment at their discretion.
- Please be well. If you are sick do not come in. Call to reschedule as soon as you know you will not be able to make. We will understand. Also, if you are aware of an infestation of parasites in your household i.e.: Lice, Chiggers, Scabies or any other communicable skin problem i.e.: Shingles, Herpes, etc., please stay home and attend to your health. Let us know you aren’t coming and we will be happy to reschedule you when you are clear of the issue.
- It is best not to get a massage immediately after a big or heavy meal. You should also limit fluid intake just prior to arrival. It’s very disruptive for you to have to run to the rest room in the middle of your massage. If you do, it’s no worry, we have robes and slippers you can use.
- The law prohibits us from massaging any person who is obviously under the influence of alcohol or any other substance. This can include prescription drugs. If your therapist feels you are at all inebriated they have a legal responsibility to terminate the session. You will be expected to pay full price and may not be accepted back as a client in the future. If you are concerned about your medications just give us a call so we can discuss your situation and come up with a plan.
- If you have never had a massage and are wondering about Massage Etiquette, read this. If you are ready get a massage Return To Booking