Before You Book
Welcome to Ebb & Flow and thank you so much for choosing us. There are just a few things to be aware of before you book your appointment.
- Appointments may be scheduled online or over the phone. To schedule online you must do so at least 2 hours in advance through the booking dialogue below. Appointments within the 2 hour window are often available, but must be made by phone- (828)552-3003
- Intake forms are online, so when you book your massage, please give us an active email address so you can receive your form & have it filled out before your session.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours from the time of service are subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Application of said fee is at the sole discretion of Ebb & Flow and cannot be applied toward any future service. Please be sure the selected appointment will work with your schedule. If you need to cancel your appointment within this window you MUST call us to do so. You cannot cancel appointments online within 24 hours.
- If you are suffering from any communicable diseases(such as COVID, ringworm, poison ivy, or the flu), a recent injury (within 48 hours, actively bleeding, badly bruised, etc), or have any other special considerations, please call us to discuss whether or not massage is a good idea for you at this time.
- In order to book a Couples Massage you will need to book two separate massages for the same time. *If you book one massage but are not able to book a second massage, that means there is not another massage therapist available at that time.* To book the second massage, you will need to enter the name & email of the second person(so they receive their online intake form). Please specify if you would like to be in the same room or separate rooms in the appointment notes section of the booking dialogue.
That covers all of the details! Let’s book your appointment! If the iframe below does not display/function properly on your device please click this button: